Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its Saturday!!!!!

Well...Guess what have I done this Saturday?

I woke up in the morning at 11am..
I took a bath, ate something....
and....



...
....
.....
I went to Inti College for registeration!!!
Its open days for Inti college on 11th -19th
Well..I'm quite excited about going to college now because it has been awhile that I'm hanging around free like a bird. = =
When I first stepped into the gate way, I felt very ...nervous?and........I dont know..
1 of the student inside came to fetch me and took me around the college to have a look
He also brought me to a room..a kitchen for the course of Hotel Management.
The students inside are looking at me with friendly smiles...staring at me= =
I didn't know what to say, i starred back at them Hahahaha..


After that, I walked around the college. There are lots of stores and mamak diamm = =
very conv. for me .
I walk across the road and went into Carefour..
shop for a little while....
then I went back at 9pm= = feeling very exhausted. I didn't even take my dinner yet.
So I went down to get some fried rice. The fried rice was pretty nice, sea foos fried rice. Pretty oil-ly too...T.T
Anyway. Thats all for today. Taking a rest right now..eating my ice cream
B-byeeee

2 comments: