Friday, December 10, 2010

R.I.P -Love hurts ..Love kills

Love hurts. Yes, it does.
But for 22-year-old Malaysian Alviss Kong, love kills.
Alviss Kong, born 22nd May 1988, committed suicide in the wee hours of yesterday morning by jumping off the 14th floor of Ketumbar Heights, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur after succumbing to emotional distress brought about by the breakup with his girlfriend.

Alviss and his girlfriend had been an item for about four months only prior to their breakup. This was Aviss’ second relationship. The breakup with his first girlfriend did not do much emotional damage to him but the depression from the breakup with his second girlfriend seemed to have caused him to spiral out of control, resulting in his suicide.
Before committing suicide, he posted a farewell note on his Facebook profile page together with a photo that he tagged as the last photo of him alive. At 11.15 pm on Wednesday night, he posted on his Facebook wall this message “Count Down For 45 Mins…What should I do in this 45 mins?”. His sister and friends responded with messages, not realising the countdown was the countdown to his suicide. At about 11.29 pm, he posted a message to his sister asking her to take care of their mum. That must have freaked out her sister who responded with the message “Hello hello u freaking me out here.. Wats wrong wit you!!!!” Slightly over half an hour later, Alviss committed suicide.
Alviss lived in an apartment on the fifth floor of the building. Prior to his suicide, he had a drink at a tea stall near the building.

After he jumped, his body hit a car parked near the building, damaging the car on impact. He lay bleeding until he was rushed to the hospital. He passed away at about 9.00.a.m. yesterday.
Alviss Kong used to work in Berjaya Times Square. He went clubbing a lot, and often wore a cute plaster on his face as a fashion statement.

Take a min and listen this two song below
Freddie Mercury-Love Kills
Love kills
scars you from the start.
It’s just a living pastime
ruling your heart line
won’t let you go.
Love kills
hey
drills you through your heart
Love kills
tears you right apart.
It won’t let go
it won’t let go
love kills
yeah
Tragic Love by Kelsey
I love you
But you don’t seem to care
I know we aren’t together anymore
But still I love you
I can’t live life like this anymore
I pull out a razor blade
And slide it down my arm
I see the deep dark red of my blood
What have I done?
I’ve done nothing
The blood running down my arm
Was caused by you
If it wasn’t for you
Blood wouldn’t be running down my arm
Tears wouldn’t be running down my cheeks
And my heart wouldn’t be broken
RIP, Alviss!

其实我 很不愿去相信
他以离去的消息

It was hours ago before I get to read this paper.
He passed away at 9am in the morning yesterday.
He was counting down for his death in 45 mins at FB.
His death is an bad example and model for the people out there.
Lots are saying that they're commiting suicide too.
Alviss is 22 and this is only his second relationship.
He tried to commit suicide in his first relationship, but it didn't last out.
This relationship only lasted for 4 month but his love towards his girl is deep.
Dont follows the victim's footsteps pls..it is saddening!
His ex, I guess, regretted not seeing him for the last chance.
What about Alvis's family?Taking care of him for the last 22 years ended up just because of that 4 months relationship?
I dont know...

他的Private blog

劝大家 : 好好珍惜生命 !!    生命很可贵


不要为了一颗树 放弃了整个森林





以下的这首歌 很符合我现在的心情

海的思念绵延不绝
终于和天在地平线交会
爱如果走得够远
应该也会跟幸福相见
承诺常常很像蝴蝶
美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
但我相信你给我的誓言
就像一定会来的春天
我始终带着你爱的微笑
一路上寻找我遗失的美好
不小心当泪滑过嘴角
就用你握过的手抹掉
再多的风景也从不停靠
只一心寻找我遗失的美好
有的人说不清哪里好
但就是谁都替代不了
承诺常常很像蝴蝶
美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
但我相信你给我的誓言
就像一定会来的春天
我始终带着你爱的微笑
一路上寻找我遗失的美好
不小心当泪滑过嘴角
就用你握过的手抹掉
再多的风景也从不停靠
只一心寻找我遗失的美好
有的人说不清哪里好
但就是谁都替代不了
在最开始的那一秒
有些事早已经注定要到老
虽然命运爱开玩笑真心会和真心遇到
我始终带着你爱的微笑
一路上寻找我遗失的美好
不小心当泪滑过嘴角
就用你握过的手抹掉
再多的风景也从不停靠
只一心寻找我遗失的美好
有的人说不清哪里好
但就是谁都替代不了

着他的新闻 照片
我忍不住流下眼泪

No comments:

Post a Comment