Thursday, January 6, 2011

喂﹎♥

Today, I woke up in the morning at 8am for my school orientation xP
Took a bath, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, ready to go...
I arrived at The Inti College at 9:30am. Everyone were late for the orientation due to the traffic jam caused by the big heavy rain.
My parents and I were walking around the school, looking for the room.
Woah, I was shocked when I saw thousands of students and parents were seated.
I walked in and give myself a seat, listening to the speeches, presentation.
Some of the speeches are damn boring= =, but a guy who graduated from Australia.. had a perfect talk with us. It was exciting and useful.
My stomache was calling me...I'm really hungry T.T I didn't eat anything since 8am in the morning till around 3pm.
So I went back home for some fried rice that mama cooked. Went on sleeping for abour 3 hours, then my mama came in screaming at me for a call up= = Really annoying. I hate those who always disturb me while I'm sleeping...but its ok...
Just that I'm very tired and I hope she's understanding.....anyway I can TAHANN~~~
I woke up and took a bath, then ate some bread, then I went on9 for a chat with my old friends.
Then I'm here an update of a blog :D
Anyway, I'm talking with my friend right now. Byebye guys

1 comment: